The Chinook Middle School library is excited to offer a variety of digital resources to our students and staff. These are accessible from both school and home. Simply click on the links below to access the databases. Please see Mrs. Meschter in the library for username and password information as needed.
- SIRS Discoverer
- eLibrary, History Study Center, ProQuest Learning: Literature
- King County Library System
- World Book Encyclopedia Online
- Database Intro
- eLibrary is fantastic for magazine and newspaper articles. Plus it has 7 million multimedia resources like photographs and video clips.
- History Study Center is a collection of primary and secondary sources on global history from ancient times to the present.
- ProQuest Learning: Literature contains author biographies, full-text literature journals and literary works as well as literary criticism and reference pieces.
See Mrs. Meschter for username and password information to access these great resources.